Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentines day!

Today is St. Valentines day.  My sweet valentine got me this for Valentines day.




 Oh Yeah... It's a kindle!  As I've grown up... or shall we say older... I've begun to love to read books.  I've also realized that books take up space... and we have a shortage of space in this house.  An e-reader seemed like the perfect reading option for me.  I've been drooling over one of these for a while now.





There it is in the box.. Great packaging.  I love great packaging!




Look how cute it is!  I just love it!  YAY BOOKS!

Happy Valentines Day to you all!  Hug your honey... or your puppies!

Love you!
-P

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love it! :) I totally know exactly what you mean about loving great packaging. It makes the fingers tingle as you open it. Your honey did good!
    Love ya!
    L

    ReplyDelete