Friday, May 13, 2011

Seindfeld last weekend

We went to see Jerry Seindfeld last Saturday night.  I would have blogged about this earlier this week, however I've worked hard this week with three days staying at school past 7pm.  Seeing that I leave the house at 6:30 am every day, I just couldn't do it...

So, yeah, we went to Seindfeld.  I got tickets months ago.  I got a special pass to buy the tickets early 'cause I'm a member of the AT&T PAC (Performing Arts Center) and they sent out a special offer for said members before the tickets went on sale.  It was a sold out house!  We bought two extra tickets so we could take some friends with us.  The idea was that we would take the train to the early show, then go out to Deep Ellum or Exposition Park (via the train) and have a date night, then take a taxi home.  Safe night out for us!  



Here are Mike and I on the train!  Good times!



Here are Gregg and Kelly on the train with us!  I'm so glad they decided to join us for this fun adventure!  They are such good friends to us!




Here are some pics I took of the AT&T PAC as we walked to the Windspear Opera House where the event was!  The first picture is a car.  It's right in front of the marquis.  The second picture is the Wyly Performing center.  By the way, The AT&T PAC is right. next. door. to where I work, the Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts!  I see this place every day!  It's awesome!  I just love the Dallas' Arts District!  Ok... I'll shut up now...

OK...So, the show was wonderfully Seindfeld!  Everything you could imagine a Jerry show to be!  He's so funny!  The people watching was good and the show better!  After the show I took some pics of the Windspear...




It's so pretty!  We see this from our courtyard from school!
Actually not this perspective though... 'Cause I took this in front of the venue.



Here's a shot of Gregg, Kelly and I.



Here's Ms Kelly!


What a beautiful building!



Ok... So now we've made our way to the train station to go to Exposition park to meet Eric and Chantel at New Amsterdam.  Here, we're waiting for the train.




And... Here we have Kelly and I.  At New Amsterdam... Hanging out.  Good times!




Happy Weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment